Here's a bit from my colleague Eric Pugh summarizing Grants keynote.
Admittedly he's also focussing a lot on our firms relevance
capabilities/products (the keynote was on relevance) so extensive shameless
plug warning included with this link :)

http://opensourceconnections.com/blog/2015/10/15/bad-behaviors-in-tuning-search-results/

--
*Doug Turnbull **| *Search Relevance Consultant | OpenSource Connections
<http://opensourceconnections.com>, LLC | 240.476.9983
Author: Relevant Search <http://manning.com/turnbull>
This e-mail and all contents, including attachments, is considered to be
Company Confidential unless explicitly stated otherwise, regardless
of whether attachments are marked as such.