From: Zheng Lin Edwin Yeo
To: solr-user
Date: 2015-10-13, 17:04:29
Subject: Highlighting content field problem when using JiebaTokenizerFactory

Hi,

I'm trying to use the JiebaTokenizerFactory to index Chinese characters in

Solr. It works fine with the segmentation when I'm using
the Analysis function on the Solr Admin UI.

However, when I tried to do the highlighting in Solr, it is not
highlighting in the correct place. For example, when I search of 自然環境与企業本身,

Even when I search for English character like responsibility, it highlight
 <em> *responsibilit<em>*y.

Basically, the highlighting goes off by 1 character/space consistently.

This problem only happens in content field, and not in any other fields.
Does anyone knows what could be causing the issue?

I'm using jieba-analysis-1.0.0, Solr 5.3.0 and Lucene 5.3.0.

Regards,
Edwin

-----
未在此訊息中找到病毒。
已透過 AVG 檢查 - www.avg.com
版本: 2015.0.6140 / 病毒庫: 4447/10808 - 發佈日期: 10/12/15