Hello Hangu,

OPTION1.   you can write complex/nested join queries with DIH and have
functions written in javascript for transformations in data-config if that
meets your domain requirement
OPTION2. use Java program with SolrJ and read data using jdbc and apply
domain specific rules, create solr document and then using SolrJ classes
like (ClouldSolrClient...) write the documents to Solr.  This can scale and
will have more flexibility as you go further.

The current solution you are suggesting to go,   can work depending on how
much data you are talking about / how many updates etc. but will have its
own consequences like maintaining a separate state of data (if it is large
you are storing it twice etc...), may not scale etc.

Thanks,
Susheel