On Fri, Oct 23, 2015 at 10:24 AM, Shalin Shekhar Mangar
<shalinman...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Now I am curious, what does it do!

It's basically like facet.method=enum, but it truly streams
(calculates each facet bucket on-the-fly and writes it to the
response).
Since it is streaming, it only supports sorting by term index order.

Although if there is need/demand, we could also do a lightweight
ordering over the buckets first (ordering by count or other facet
function) and then still stream, creating the buckets and any
sub-facets on the fly.

-Yonik