Thank you very much, Upayavira.

I am indexing my documents with a DIH, but I need to use my custom update
processor after the commit, not in the update.chain.
Do update processors only work while adding new documents?

In this case, I have tried two alternatives:
1) using the onImportEnd event. However I need to restart solr to see my
current updates. Is there any way to inform solr that it needs to reload
the searcher?
2) re-importing the indexed documents using SolrEntityProcessor and adding
my custom chain processor. Which is the best approach?

Best,
Roxana

--
Roxana Danger | Data Scientist Dragon Court, 27-29 Macklin Street, London,
WC2B 5LX Tel: 020 7067 4568 [image: reed.co.uk] <http://www.reed.co.uk/> The