Thanks . We tried genre_s:fantasy and it worked. Thank you for the help. We
were stuck on this for a long time. Another question is that when we query
the value for the author Rick it returns the JSON without having to specify
author:Rick . Is there any specific reason for this? Will we have to do
this for all the fields query ?
 {
 "id" : "978-1423103349",
>     "cat" : ["book","paperback"],
>     "name" : "The Sea of Monsters",
>     "author" : "Rick Riordan",
>     "series_t" : "Percy Jackson and the Olympians",
>     "sequence_i" : 2,
>     "genre_s" : "fantasy",
>     "inStock" : true,
>     "price" : 6.49,