Hi guys,
I was playing with the velocity Browse UI, to provide a simple prototype to
be shown to not techie users.

Unfortunately I am a super noob in reading/writing front end and Js code.
I would like an advice from you.
What I would like to do is to bypass the big autocomplete script and simply
automatically call the submit query on each key pressed. ( like google
instant search) .

it is something really only for a simple prototype, I don't care if it will
be slow or not elegant.
Anyone with some Js experience with the velocity template that can give me
some quick hint to obtain that ?
In the meantime I will continue investigating, but an help would be much
appreciated.

Cheers

--

Benedetti Alessandro