I have already indexed all the documents in Solr and not indexing anymore.
So the problem I am running in is after all the documents are indexed. I am
using Solr cloud with two shards and two replicas for each shard but on the
same machine. Is there anywhere I can look at the relation between index
size and machine specs and its effect on Solr query performance?

Regards,
Salman