I debugged the query and found the query has been translated into
_text_:Kate AND _text_:Winslet, which _text_ is the default search field.
Because my documents use parent/child relation it appeared that if there's
no exact match of Kate Winslet, solr will return all documents contains
"Kate" and "Winslet" in anywhere. However it will more sense if solr can
rank docs that have "Kate" and "Winslet" in the same field higher. Of
course I can use some NLP tricks with named entity recognition but it would
be more expensive to develop.