A possibility: Define 6 different request handlers, something
like:

 <requestHandler name="/dataimport1"
class="org.apache.solr.handler.dataimport.DataImportHandler">
    <lst name="defaults">
      <str name="config">/home/username/data-config-1.xml</str>
    </lst>
  </requestHandler>

 <requestHandler name="/dataimport2"
class="org.apache.solr.handler.dataimport.DataImportHandler">
    <lst name="defaults">
      <str name="config">/home/username/data-config-2.xml</str>
    </lst>
  </requestHandler>

And fire off 6 separate commands, one to each end point.

WARNING! I have not tried this personally, so it might be an "adventure"!

Another alternative would be moving to SolrJ rather than using DIH, it's
much more flexible and you have total control over,
say, how many clients you run etc.

Here's a code sample to get you started:

https://lucidworks.com/blog/2012/02/14/indexing-with-solrj/

That has some Tika processing as well, but that should be
easy to pull out. I'm envisioning a stand-alone program that
has a parameter which one of your jobs to execute.

NOTE: I'm not suggesting that you can just use the current
DIH config files, rather that you express the DIH functioning
in SolrJ.

Best,
Erick