Hi -
I have been using stats to get the sum of a field data (int) like:

&stats=true&stats.field=my_field_name&rows=0

It works fine but when the index has hundreds million messages on a sharded
indices, it take long time.

I noticed the 'stats' give out more information than I needed (just sum), I
suspect the min/max/mean etc are the ones that caused the time.

Is there a simple way I can just get the sum without other things, and run
it on a faster and less stressed to the solr server manner?

Thanks
Renee