On Fri, Nov 6, 2015, at 10:12 AM, sara hajili wrote:
> You can change solr loglevel.bydefault solr logs for every thing.
> You can change this by go in solrconsole.inlog/level and edit levels for
> just error for example.
> And this is temporary way.
> You can also change solrconfig.insolr_home
> In /log and change logging4j
> Config.
> For more info look at:
> https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/solr/Configuring+Logging
> That log file is constantly growing. And it is now ~60GB. what can i
> change
> to fix this?

I recently created this ticket:

It is all well and good saying you can change your logging to be less
aggressive, but if the log file is never rotated, it WILL use up disk
space one way or another. The correct way to fix this, I'd suggest is to
not log anything to the console, and use log4j.properties to send log
events to a file that *is* rotated.

Upayavira