From: Paul Blanchaert
Date: 2015-11-17 15:57
To: solr-user
Subject: Re: Re: how to join search mutiple collection in sorlcloud
You might want to take a look at/follow up upon SOLR-8297
<https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/SOLR-8297>

--
------------------------------

Kind regards,

Paul Blanchaert <http://sr-sl.net/p/paul>
www.search-solutions.net
Tel: +32 497 05.01.03
[image: View my profile on LinkedIn]
<http://be.linkedin.com/in/paulblanchaert>view
<http://be.linkedin.com/in/paulblanchaert> or connect
<https://www.linkedin.com/inviteFromProfile?from=profile&key=682342&firstName=Paul&lastName=Blanchaert>

This message is explicitly subject to the conditions of the e-mail
disclaimer, available via the following link: mail-disclaimer
<https://www.search-solutions.net/en/articles/mail-disclaimer>. If you are
unable to consult this e-mail disclaimer, please notify the sender at once.