Hi,
I'm trying to import my data from an sql database using the
dataimporthandler. For some nested entity I want to use the cache to cache
the result of my stored procedure. My config looks like this

<document>
>    <entity name="product" dataSource="datawarehouse" query="CALL
> getSolrProducts();" transformer="RegexTransformer">
>       <field column="pk" name="pk"/>
>       <field column="brand_id" name="productbrand"/>
>       <entity name="brand" dataSource="backend" query="CALL
> getBrandMeta(${product.brand_id});" cacheKey="id"
> cacheLookup="product.brand_id" cacheImpl="SortedMapBackedCache">
>         <field column="productbrandname" name="productbrandname"/>
>         <field column="productbrandurl" name="productbrandurl"/>
>         <field column="productbrandimage" name="productbrandimage"/>
>         <field column="productbranddata" name="productbranddata"/>
>       </entity>
>     </entity>
>   </document>

For some reason the cache only save the first result and doesn't show the
entity in all other documents having a different brand_id.

I have around 300 different brand_id's so I would expect at least 300
queries to the database but only the first one is made

Am I missing something? .