Hi

I am using solr 5.3.1 in my application. I have indexed field named given
below :

<field name="Title" type="string" indexed="true" stored="false"
multiValued="true" docValues="true" />

And then using solr json facet API for faceting. But it seems that json
facet API produce less and incorrect result counts than simple solr facet.
The json facet request which I am doing is as below:

json.facet={
    TitleFacet: {
        type: terms,
        field: Title,
        offset: 0,
        limit: 100,
        mincount: 1,
        sort: {
            count: desc
        }
    }
}

gives for example 63 count. And then equivalent simple facet query given
below

facet=true&facet.field=Title&facet.limit=100&facet.mincount=1&facet.offset=0

gives 65 count.

Is there any issue with Solr Json facet or am I doing anything wrong. Can
anybody help me.