Hello Lucene Folks,

  Newbie here -  I've found how Solr does Wildcard searches of the form
field:aaaaa*   using the EdgeNGramFilterFactory
https://wiki.apache.org/solr/AnalyzersTokenizersTokenFilters#solr.EdgeNGramFilterFactory

but I can't seem to dig up how to support wildcards in the middle e.g.
field:a*a.

I guess I am missing a Tokenizer / Filter somewhere but not sure where,

Here is my text configuration

 <fieldType name="text_general" class="solr.TextField"
positionIncrementGap="100">
      <analyzer type="index">
words="stopwords.txt" />
        <filter class="solr.EdgeNGramFilterFactory" minGramSize="2"
maxGramSize="64"/>
      </analyzer>
      <analyzer type="query">
words="stopwords.txt" />