Really, this is probably not a great path to go down. If you are saying you
want a leader and follower situation, you should just copy to the leader,
bring it up then use the ADDREPLICA command to add the replica.

That said, I'd seriously consider just defining a new cluster in your SolrCloud
setup the way you want it, then re-index....

Best,
Erick