Is there a fixed set of keywords? If so, I suppose you could simply index these keywords into a field for each site (either through some kind of automatic parser or manually - from personal experience I would recommend manually unless you have tens of thousands of these things), and then search that field with each word in the query (with or). Any site that had one of these keywords would match it if it were used in the query...

If there is no list here and you're just indexing all the content of all these sites... isn't that what Nutch is designed for?

--
Steve