Greetings,

I had my Solr searching capabilities working for a while. But today I inadvertently "unload"d my core from the Admin Interface. After adding it back in, it is not working right. Because Solr was down for a while in recent weeks, I have also done a full import with the clean option. So now, searching on words like Ohio or forecast (both very popular words in the documents) return 0 results.

In Schema Browser, "Show Term Info" now reveals that my terms are the *entire* text string record instead of individual words. I had come across this issue before, during initially setting up Solr, but now I can't remember what I had done to get it to index each *word* instead of the entire String stored in the DB record.

Can someone please point me to the trick that does the proper parsing and indexing of *each word* in each record?

thanks!
Mark