On 12/18/2015 6:16 PM, 周建二 wrote:
> I am building a solr cloud production environment. My solr version is 5.3.1.
> The environment consists three nodes running CentOS 6.5. First I build the
> zookeeper environment by the three nodes, and then run solr on the three
> nodes, and at last build a collection consists of three shards and each shard
> has two replicas. After that we can see that cloud structure on the Solr
> Admin page.

<snip>

One of two problems is likely:  Either there is no collection named
"cloud-test" on your cloud, or the /update/extract handler is not
defined in that collection's solrconfig.xml file.  The active version of
this file lives in zookeeper when you're running SolrCloud.

If you're sure a collection with this name exists, how exactly did you
create it?  Was it built with one of the sample configs or with a config
that you built yourself?

Of the three configsets included with the Solr dowbload,
data_driven_schema_configs and sample_techproducts_configs contain the
/update/extract handler.  The configset named basic_configs does NOT
contain the handler.

Thanks,
Shawn