*What I am trying to accomplish: *
Generate a facet based on the documents uploaded and a text file containing
terms from a domain/ontology such that a facet is shown if a term is in the
text file and in a document (key phrase extraction).

*The problem:*
When I select the facet for the term "*not necessarily*" (we see there is a
space) and I get the results for the term "*not*". The field is tokenized
and multivalued. This leads me to believe that I can not use a tokenized
field as a facet field. I tried to copy the values of the field to a text
field with a keywordtokenizer. I am told when checking the schema browser:
"Sorry, no Term Info available :(" This is after I delete the old index and
upload the documents again. The facet is coming from a field that is
already copied from another field, so I cannot copy this field to a text
field with a keywordtokenizer or strfield. What can I do to fix this? Is
there an alternate way to accomplish this?

*Here is my configuration:*

<copyField source="ColonCancerField" dest="cytokineField"/>

<field name="cytokineField" indexed="true" stored="true"
multiValued="true" type="Cytokine_Pass"/>
<fieldType name="Cytokine_Pass" class="solr.TextField">
    <analyzer>
    <tokenizer class="solr.KeywordTokenizerFactory" />
    </analyzer>
</fieldType>

  <field name="ColonCancerField" type="ColonCancer" indexed="true"
stored="true" multiValued="true"
   termPositions="true"
   termVectors="true"
   termOffsets="true"/>
<fieldType name="ColonCancer" class="solr.TextField"
sortMissingLast="true" omitNorms="true">
<analyzer>
<filter class="solr.ShingleFilterFactory"
            minShingleSize="2" maxShingleSize="5"
            outputUnigramsIfNoShingles="true"
    />
    <filter class="solr.SynonymFilterFactory"
synonyms="synonyms_ColonCancer.txt" ignoreCase="true" expand="true"
tokenizerFactory="solr.KeywordTokenizerFactory"/>
    <filter class="solr.KeepWordFilterFactory"
            words="prefLabels_ColonCancer.txt" ignoreCase="true"/>
  </analyzer>
</fieldType>
<copyField source="content" dest="ColonCancerField"/>

Regards,

Kevin