I have gotten Teiid and Solr wired up, but it seems like the only way to query
is with the default Solr Query Engine, and nothing else.  In asking Dr. Google,
this is a data black hole.  The more I look at it, the more I think I'm going
to end up having to write a custom translator.  Is there anyone else out there
who has had this challenge, and if so, how did you overcome it?

Thanks In Advance!

-Mark H.

[GrayHair]
GHS Confidentiality Notice

Any unauthorized review, use, disclosure or distribution of this information is
prohibited, and may be punishable by law. If this was sent to you in error,
please notify the sender by reply e-mail and destroy all copies of the original
message.

GrayHair Software <http://www.grayhairSoftware.com>