From: Toke Eskildsen [mailto:t...@statsbiblioteket.dk]
Sent: Thursday, January 14, 2016 12:31 AM
To: solr-user@lucene.apache.org
Subject: Re: FieldCache

On Thu, 2016-01-14 at 00:18 +0000, Lewin Joy (TMS) wrote:
> I am working on Solr 4.10.3 on Cloudera CDH 5.4.4 and am trying to
> group results on a multivalued field, let's say "interests".
> But after I just re-indexed the data, it started working.

Grouping is not supposed to be supported for multi-valued fields:
https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/solr/Result+Grouping

I wonder if there might be an edge case where the field is marked as multiValue
in schema.xml, but only contains single-values?

- Toke Eskildsen, State and University Library, Denmark