Hello all,

I downloaded 5.4 and started doing a rolling upgrade from a 5.0 solrcloud cluster and discovered that there seems to be a compatibility issue where doing a rolling upgrade from pre-5.4 which causes the 5.4 to fail with unable to determine leader errors.

Is there a work around that does not require taking the cluster down to upgrade to 5.4? Should I just stay with 5.3 for now? I need to implement programmatic schema changes in our collection via solrj, and based on what I'm reading this is a very new feature and requires the latest (or near latest) solrcloud.

Thanks!

-Mike