Hi Sriram,

Add the tag 'propertyWriter' directly under the 'dataConfig' tag. The
property "last_index_time" is converted to text and stored in the
properties file and is available for the next import as the variable
'${dih.last_index_time}' . This tag gives control over how this properties
file is written.

Its available in all 4.X versions.

Hope it helps.