Do you mean for the spp_keyword_exact field, I should use String field with keyword tokenised and lowercase token filtered?

On 1/28/2016 10:54 PM, Alessandro Benedetti wrote:
I think you are overthinking the problem :
I agre the described one is the most obvious solution in your case.
Only addition is to use a keyword tokenised field type, lowercase token
filtered if you want to be case in-sensitive .

Cheers