From: Jean-Jacques MONOT [mailto:jj_mo...@yahoo.fr]
Sent: Monday, February 01, 2016 2:31 PM
To: solr-user@lucene.apache.org
Subject: Potential SPAM:sorry, no dataimport-handler defined!

Hello

I am using SOLR 5.4.1 and the graphical admin UI.

I successfully created multiples cores and indexed various documents, using in
line commands : (create -c) and (post.jar) on W10.

But in the GUI, when I click on "Dataimport", I get the following message :
"sorry, no dataimport-handler defined!"

I get the same message even on 5.3.1 or for different cores.

What is wrong ?

JJM

---
antivirus Avast.