Hi all,

I'm having a situation where our SolrCloud cluster often gets into a bad
state where our solr nodes frequently respond with "no servers hosting
shard" even though the node that hosts that shard is clearly up.  We
suspect that this is a state bug where some servers are somehow ending up
with an incorrect view of the network (e.g. which nodes are up/down, which
shards are hosted on which nodes).  Is it possible to somehow get a "dump"
of the current "routing table" (i.e. documents with prefixes in this range
in this collection are stored in this shard on this node)?  That would help
immensely when debugging.

Thanks!
- Ian