Thanks Bhimavarapu for the information.

We are creating our own dashboard, so probably wont need kibana/banana. I
was more curious about Solr support for fast aggregation query over very
large data set. As suggested, I guess elasticsearch  has this capability.
Is there any published metrics or data regarding elasticsearch/solr
performance in this area that I can refer to?

Thanks
Rohit