On 2/15/2016 1:12 PM, Steven White wrote:
> I'm fixing code that I noticed to have a defect.  My expectation was that
> once I make the fix, the index size will be smaller but instead I see it
> growing.

I'm going to assume that SolrField_ID_LIST and SolrField_ALL_FIELDS_DATA
are String instances that contain "ID_LIST" and "ALL_FIELDS_DATA".

All three pieces of code will add exactly one document with exactly two
fields.  The value of "field" is never used in any of the code loops,
and "doc" is never reset/changed.

I'm guessing that the actual code is more complex than the code
fragments that you shared.  We will need to see actual code, because the
shared code looks incomplete.

Thanks,
Shawn