Out of the box? No. Could you develop one? Probably, or at least a rough
approximation, at least some of the time... but probably at a cost
significantly greater than converting queries by hand.

If it is taking you 2-4 hours per query then that suggests that the query
complexity is not amenable to any simple mechanical reverse engineering.

What aspects of the conversion is taking your so many hours? A few examples
would be helpful.

A mechanical reverse engineering from results would likely reduce the
semantic content of the original query, so that the query may then return a
false positive or false negative as new documents are added to the index
that are no longer in the same pattern as the old results by still within
the pattern of the original Oracle query. The trick may be whether the
delta is meaningful for the actual application use case.

-- Jack Krupansky