Hi Bill,
You can take a look at Sematext's search analytics (https://sematext.com/search-analytics). It provides some of metrics you mentioned, plus some additional (top queries, CTR, click stats, paging stats etc.). In combination with Sematext's performance metrics (https://sematext.com/spm) you can have full picture of your search infrastructure.

Regards,
Emir