Currently there is nothing . There is a hackish way to achieve it.
DIH allows to read values from request params and use it in the templates.
eg: query="select * from atable where id > ${dataimporter.request.last_id}"

so, DIH must be invoked with the extra request param last_id like this
http://<host>:<port>/solr/dataimport?command=<the-command>&
last_id=23545

But your application will have to maintain the last_id somewhere externally.

Let us think of a cleaner solution which can be incorporated into DIH later.

How about providing an API
context.persistAttribute("<my_varname>","value"). Which you can read
as ${dataimporter.my_varname}?

--Noble