Thanks Shawn,

I'm just about to remove that node and rebuild it, at least there won't be any actual downtime.

On 05/03/16 14:44, Shawn Heisey wrote:
On 3/5/2016 6:09 AM, Robert Brown wrote:
I have an index with 65m docs spread across 2 shards, each with 1
replica.

The replica1 of shard2 is using up nearly double the amount of disk
space as the other shards/replicas.
I *very* occasionally see some of the shards in my non-SolrCloud index
show this behavior.  Usually if I fully rebuild the index (which takes
several hours), the problem will correct itself.

I have no idea what causes it.  I do not recall seeing it before
upgrading from 3.5 to late 4.x.  I do have some 5.x indexes ... I have
not been running them for very long, so I do not know whether that
version is having the same problem.

Thanks,
Shawn