I've setup a configuration in my solrconfig.xml to manage maseter or slave
with settings in core.properties file.

This allows me to select if the core is slave or master with a simple change
of core.properties file.

I've setup a dns entry for master.mysolr.xxxx.xxx, this allows me to point
all of the slaves to DNS entry, and if I want to change the master (ex,
master is down) I can change DNS for master.mysolr.xxxx.xxx to point at one
of the slaves, then change that slave core.properties to

enable.master=true

enable.slave=false

but this change in core.properties is not available until I restart the
service and Solr does core autodiscovery. Issuing a Core RELOAD does not
work.

How I can force solr to reload core.properties when I change it?

I can Unload the core then re-create passing properties, but I'd like option

1)      Change core.properties file

2)      Make my core reload seeing new variables

Any clues?

Thanks in advance.

--
Gian Maria Ricci