I'm using solr v8.5.1 in SolrCloud mode and enabled <jmx/> in solrconfig.xml,
and added those variables in solr.in.sh to enable jmx.

 -Dcom.sun.management.jmxremote
-Dcom.sun.management.jmxremote.local.only=false
-Dcom.sun.management.jmxremote.port=18983
-Dcom.sun.management.jmxremote.rmi.port=18983

Now I can access the MBeans in JMX via port 18983. But I does not find any
jetty thread pool MBeans:
org.eclipse.jetty.util.thread:type=queuedthreadpool,id=*

Is it forbidden by Solr? What config should I do to make those Jetty thread
pool MBeans show in the SolrJMX?

Thanks!