Hello,
  We have a setup where we have a 5 server cluster of which 3 are cloud
boxes and 2 are physical boxes. We have external zookeeper setup for the
same.The physical boxes have more capacity and in the past,we have seen
whenever the one of the boxes is leader in solrcloud,the performance seems
to be really good. However the leader election changes from time to time and
most of the time the cloud boxes seem to process most of the traffic
  Currently our solrcloud looks something like this
                             ---- Physical Box 1
    XXXXX ->shard 1 ---- Cloud 1
                             ----- Cloud 2(Leader)
                             ----- Physical Box 2
                             ------ Cloud 3

                              ---- Physical Box 1
    YYYY ->shard 1     ---- Cloud 1
                             ----- Cloud 2(Leader)
                             ----- Physical Box 2
                             ------ Cloud 3

                                ---- Physical Box 1
    ZZZZ ->shard 1     ---- Cloud 1
                             ----- Cloud 2(Leader)
                             ----- Physical Box 2
                             ------ Cloud 3

We are looking for a way to assign leadership to one of the physical box
always and if possible distribute the traffic only between Physical Box 1
and Physical Box 2.

Is it possible to manually assign leadership? Would appreciate your inputs