Hi All,

I've similar query regarding autosuggestion. My use case is as below:

1. User enters product name (say Nokia)
2. I want suggestions along with the category with which the product
belongs. (e.g Nokia belongs to "electronics" and "mobile" category) so I
want suggestion like Nokia in electronics and Nokia in mobile.

I am able to get the suggestions using the OOTB AnalyzingInFixSuggester but
not sure how I can get the category along with the suggestion (can this
category be considered as facet of the suggestion??)

Any help/pointer is highly appreciated.

Thanks,
Chandan

On Wed, Mar 30, 2016 at 1:37 PM, Alessandro Benedetti <abenede...@apache.org