Why not copy the field values of category, title, features, spec into a
common text field and then search on that field. Otherwise use a edismax
query parser and search with user search string on all the above fields may
be by boosting title, category and specs field in order to get relevant
results.
Could you please why do you need to form a query by recognizing the exact
field for each query term?