What is this Solr scheduler class? Is that your own custom code? None of
the information or code snippets in your email related to a Solr problem. I
guess you are looking to troubleshoot a DB connectivity problem and it
would be better to ask this on stackoverflow.

--
Regards,
Shalin Shekhar Mangar.