On 4/14/2016 2:01 AM, Rohana Rajapakse wrote:
> Can someone give a sample code snippet to create MiniSolrCloudCluster from a
> separate java application (outside of solr codebase).  Wants to know
> dependency jars and config files you need.

I would imagine that you need to start with solr-test-framework.  I have
looked at this jar on maven central (also used by ivy), and the 6.0
version has *eighty* direct dependencies, one of which is solr-core.
These dependencies probably represent most of a full Solr install.

As for sample code ... the class is heavily used in Solr tests, all of
which you can obtain by cloning the master branch with git.

Thanks,
Shawn