It seems you're misunderstanding what -help is saying. You don't need to change any .java code to change the URL post.jar posts to.

Simply...

   java -Durl=http://localhost:8080/solr/update -jar post.jar *.xml

However, if you wish to rebuild post.jar, Solr's Ant build.xml file will do this by running "ant example" from a Solr source checkout/ distribution.

        Erik