Hi Shawn,

I'm currently running 4 threads concurrently to run the indexing, Which
means I run the script in command prompt in 4 different command windows.
The ID has been configured in such a way that it will not overwrite each
other during the indexing. Is that considered multi-threading?

The rate are all below 0.2GB/hr for each individual threads, and overall
rate is just 0.7GB/hr.

Regards,
Edwin