Karthik:

The Apache mailing list is pretty aggressive about removing
attachments. Could you possibly open a JIRA and attach the file as a
patch? If at all possible a patch file with just the diffs would be
best.

One problem is that it'll be a two-step process. The JIRAs have been
being hit with spam, so you'll have to request access once you create
a JIRA ID (this list would be fine).

Best,
Erick