Yes, these can be practice/interview questions. But, considering the
specific example above, it seems like question is pertaining to plot
syntactically error(?);  it is not expected that developer/solr-user know
right syntax or commands. What could be interesting is, questions related
to cloud concepts, ranking concepts (tf-idf, bm25) or simple problem
statements that may ask how can this be implemented using solr's ootb
features/apis, and so on. If such are the upcoming puzzles question, I'm
sure they will be useful.
I liked the idea.