Looks like the loop below is throwing a Null pointer. I suspect the
collection has not yet come back online. In theory this should be self
healing and when the collection comes back online it should start working
again. If not then that would be a bug.

for(String col : clusterState.getCollections()) {

Joel Bernstein
http://joelsolr.blogspot.com/