Hi Anil,

It is weird that your query retrieves docID=2, it has not Facebook at all.
What query parser are you using?

Please try unary operators and without using quotes.
q={!lucene} +customers:facebook -customers:google

If I am not wrong above query should do the trick.

But I didn't understand why you expect first document.
If you really want to include that document too, you can capture it with
customers:(+facebook +google) clause.

Ahmet