On 5/4/2016 3:53 AM, tkg_cangkul wrote:
> i have check the library
>>
>> /opt/cloudera/parcels/CDH/lib/solr/solr-analysis-extras-4.10.3-cdh5.7.0.jar
>>    and there is solr.ICUCollationField class. but why i still have this
>>    error message?
>> pls help

You may be able to get this question answered much faster and easier by
asking Cloudera for help.  They know how they have customized Solr ...
we don't.  They will probably know exactly what to change ... for us to
help, we will need to ask for a lot of information that Cloudera will
probably already know without asking.

The way I would suggest handling extra jars is to remove all <lib>
elements from solrconfig.xml and put those jars in ${solr.solr.home}/lib
... but this may not becompatible with the way that Cloudera does things.

Thanks,
Shawn