Hi

Don’t add multiple webapps to Solr’s Jetty. Install a separate Jetty on another
port
for your other apps. Solr using Jetty is an implementation detail which may
suddenly
disappear in a future release.

You will find that Jetty is very light weight and it is a much cleaner approach
run a separate one for your apps!

--
Jan Høydahl, search solution architect
Cominvent AS - www.cominvent.com