Thanks Ahmet...but I am not still clear how is adding filter() option
better or is it the same as filtercache?

My question is below.

"As mentioned above adding filter() will add the filter query to the cache.
This would mean that results are fetched from cache instead of running n
number of filter queries  in parallel.
Is it necessary to use the filter() option? I was under the impression that
all filter queries will get added to the "filtercache". What is the
advantage of using filter()?"

Thanks

--
Thanks